I've got to confess that I'm a political news junkie, especially during election season.
- political news junkie = viciado em notícias sobre política
- election season = época de eleição
My family and I sent in our absentee ballots a few weeks ago.
- sent in = enviamos (pelo correio)
- absentee ballot =votação/voto por correspondência
Tomorrow my family and I will stay up until the wee hours of the morning to see the results.
- stay up = ficar acordado
- the wee hours of the morning = altas horas da madrugada
Just for fun (and to help distract me a little from the news 🙂 ) Let's have a vote on our Facebook page. Let's see how many Tim and Tammy Friends would vote for Obama and how many would vote for Romney.
- just for fun = só por diversão
- how many = quantos
- would vote for = votariam por
Cast your vote! 🙂 I'll see you there!
- cast one's vote = votar