Diferença entre “by” e “until” (parte 1) | Inglês Todos os Dias #323

66 comments Written on August 7th, 2018 by
Categories: Podcasts
Tags:
Diferença entre “by” e “until” (parte 1) | Inglês Todos os Dias #323

No mini-podcast de hoje, o Tim Barrett irá compartilhar uma frase muito importante para o seu desenvolvimento em qualquer área na vida, e também começar a explicar a diferença entre as conjunções by e until para se dizer "até" em inglês.

subscribe-with-itunes-button rss Android_RSS_Logo

FRASES NO MINI PODCAST DE HOJE:

"You will never change your life until you change something you do daily."
you will change
you will never change
little and often
until
by
You will never speak English fluently until ______________ .
...until you live abroad.

 


http://loja.domineingles.com.br/phrasal-verbs

 

-----===(*)===-----

Vamos praticar a extrutura de hoje no setor de comentários abaixo. Complete a frase:

You will never speak English fluently until ________________________ .

Podcast Anterior
Próximo Podcast

Tags:

66 comments “Diferença entre “by” e “until” (parte 1) | Inglês Todos os Dias #323”

You will never speak English until you have a routine to pratice a bit every day.

That’s true!

You will never speak English until you stop with laziness.

Good advice!

You will never speak English fluently until you incorporate it into your daily life.

That’s true!

You will never speak English fluently until you practice it every day.

You’re right!

“I will never change my life until i study with dedication.

You’re right, Wendel!

You will never speak English fluently until you create a routine for you learning. Step by step, like Tim said. 20 percent of your actions make the other 80% being better

Great advice!

You’ll never speak and understand english untill you study seriously this iidiom, a little, day by day!

That’s correct!

You will never speak English until you believe you can

That’s true!

You Will never spaek English fluently until you want, you dream, you make a ponit to study high level. 

You’re right! Passion is the key!

You’ll never win in your job until You change the ways to make it. YOu”re not gonna made it until you were able to arrive there

True. Something has to change if you want different results.

You’ll never change your life until you change your mind.

Yes, it’s important to have the right midnset!

I’ll never earn more money until I change something in my job

That’s true. Just keep on improving and adding value, and you’ll soon get a raise! 🙂

…until i get a serious every day  

That’s right!

…until I dedicate myself with little time frequently

That’s right! Little and often!

I’ll never change my life until I decide really to do something like for exemplo, practice my English daily.

That’s right!

Hello all.. Is there any kinda Whatsapp group when we can chat to each other?
Like domine ingles group …lol

Not yet, Douglas. We’ll think about that.

You will never speak fluent English until you start studying with Tim and Tammy

Thanks, Jose! We’re always glad to help! 😀

You will never learn english until you listen Domine Inglês podcast daily.

That’s a good start! 😀

you will never learn english until you study every day a little

That’s right! Little and often is the key!

You will never learn english until you lose your shyness and start speaking English.

Yes, don’t be afraid to make mistakes!

Yes, it’s important to have the right midnset!

I do study English little and often daily. It’s part of my daily routine.

That’s great, Vera! And you’ve been studying here for a good while, too!

I’ll study English until I pass away.

Yes, we study are whole life!

You’ll never speak English fluently until you study hard.

That’s the secret! Practice! Practice! Practice!

You will never speak English fluently until you practice it every day.

You’re right!

You Will never speak english fluently until you practice daily.

That’s the truth!

I never speak English fluently untill I lose the fear.

That’s true!

You will never speak english fluently until you change your routine of studies

That’s true. It has to become a habit.

You will never speak english fluently until you to practice a litlle and often.

True!

You will never speak English fluently until you have no willpower, and of course, studying a little and often every day

That’s the secret!

You will never speak English fluently until you make a lesson daily.

True! Every day, even if a little at a time!

You will never speak English fluently until you create a routine.

Yes, it has to become a habit.

I Will never speak English fluently until studying a little and often every day.

True! And it seems like you are already doing that!

You will never speak English fluently until you practice every day.


Leave a Reply